Welcome

Welcome to the blog of the CheesyHyperIntelligentChildishKrispySushi also known as CHICKS XD

Faddy's xbox360 gamercard

Faddy & Wendy's currently listening to..

Friday, December 14, 2007

Conversations.

Our crazy chicks MSN conversations always end up with freaky drawings done by either Nadiah or Marcus. These, were 2 nights ago's :



And its obviously done by Nadiah, since Marcus is away partying in the great K.L xD!
Freaky things o.o ... and yes I'm just helping to update this site before it all goes down and dies again.
What else..oh yeah! My birthday was on Tuesday, and I went out with Fad, PP, Chris, Wong, Ying, Brian, Hung, Jack, Keegan and Joseph. Some are from Tutong, others are the R.F gangbangers and the 2 are girls xD (duh!)
I had fun :D We ate at Swensens and all, then while walking around, Fad and Chris and Brian came up to us with this really huge teddy o.o which I named Joseph//BearBear xD So cute lol. I had to carry it all around~ Then we went downstairs while they R.F people went to R.F and Ying, PP and I bought cute little santa hats and wore them around the mall xD People kept wishing us a Merry Christmas. I had other gifts too.
Had a great day :D! Us chicks should one day get together and go crash at the Mall. Or we go overseas to erm.. Hong Kong o_o or Malaysia or Miri xD Yeahhh mann. That'll be fun.
Next year, after O's, anyone? :D
Monkeybutt.

No comments: