Welcome

Welcome to the blog of the CheesyHyperIntelligentChildishKrispySushi also known as CHICKS XD

Faddy's xbox360 gamercard

Faddy & Wendy's currently listening to..

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

dead blog!? XD

Damn this blog is dying faster than..I duno XD

Anyway..just to keep this blog.. "alive" I shall post a conversation between me and Hung, never would've guessed he would say something this crazy XD (the conversation was about..err..bleach stuff XD)

Hung: o.o I have a feeling like there's sum one tats manipulating aizen
Me: o.o Must be the king of soul society!!
Hung: Maybe its the commander captain. He looks suspicious
Me: Wtf. XD He's old..
o.o
omg ur rite, he's old!Thts wat he uses to disguise his true intentions!!!

Hung: maybe he's a gigantic bug in disguise and plans to eat soul society up.
ahhh....
yes
tat mus be it

Me: thts the stupidest thing ive ever heard from u man.
..... yet... it cud be stupid enuf to work!

Hung: XD

Me: XD

Srsly wtf man hahahahhahah XDD

Maybe it was lame..maybe it was funny, I dunno. All I know is.. i laughed so hard my mom thought i went crazy XD

-Fad

No comments: