Welcome

Welcome to the blog of the CheesyHyperIntelligentChildishKrispySushi also known as CHICKS XD

Faddy's xbox360 gamercard

Faddy & Wendy's currently listening to..

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

fruitcake.

Fad owes me a fruitcake. I did nothing but rot at home. But i did enjoy the company of my computer.. the air-conditioner.. my guitar .. and my burger bun. Yes, i did not go to school which always happens after finals each year. But it's okay, tomorrow i think i will be going. Need to collect those horrifying papers and it's pretty obvious i don't like it. :P Anyways here is my to-do list for tomorrow :

  • Get up at 2am in the morning to get ready for school.
  • Eat the sponge in the bucket somewhere in my bathroom for breakfast. It's chewy and nutritious.
  • Wake up parents at 3.30 am to send me to school.
  • Sit in class and rot.
  • Put thumbtacks on Michelle Tan's chair. (this is gonna be fun)
  • At 4.30, walk around the school for at least 20 times.
  • Put SuperGlue on Fad's chair. (*reminder : put 4 extra layers if not enough*)
  • Sit down in class until 7.15.
  • Get fruitcake from Fad.

Oh yea! Thats basically it. It's nothing much. Same old routine everyday but i'm used to it. :)

ha-ha.

Chelles.

No comments: