Welcome

Welcome to the blog of the CheesyHyperIntelligentChildishKrispySushi also known as CHICKS XD

Faddy's xbox360 gamercard

Faddy & Wendy's currently listening to..

Monday, November 26, 2007

Xbox Live!!!

It is I, Faddy, the dude who opened up this blog for all the chicks members to post. Apparently none of them have updated for awhile, cept for wendy XD

Anyway, reason I haven't updated for so long? Simple. I've been busy playing pokemon cards in school and playing halo 3 on..XBOX LIVE!! WooOOO yeah! You heard me, finally I got xbox live, bought the 3 month gold membership card thingy and the wireless adapter. WoooosH!

Tomorrow will be the funfair and jumbo-sale thingy. I'm bringing my 360 and I reeeally hope it wont get the three RROD(red ring of death). I hope it won't be a hot day as my 360 could overheat and might blow up.. O.O


Ok so ..err..thats all for now? XD

Until then.


Faddy out.

No comments: