Welcome

Welcome to the blog of the CheesyHyperIntelligentChildishKrispySushi also known as CHICKS XD

Faddy's xbox360 gamercard

Faddy & Wendy's currently listening to..

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

There.

Done. That way, don't no one have to complain bout nething new post no more =O

Stay tuned! For the funny post~ by Wendy :D
once blogger can finally work right and stop not letting me upload pictures.. T_T!


On a SLIGHTLY lighter note: Some of us chicks are prolly busy sleeping in ( yes its 1.27am now xD.. ) while others are still awake gaming away or couldn't sleep. We'll be having our school funfair ( did big boss mentioned that we're all from the same school xD ) tomorrow, and the only councillor in chicks ( i wonder who.. =O ) and a few others will be setting up stalls. I know its a last minute thing but do come :D!

I'm gonna be there too! In about.. 7 hours time? Yeeah xD... I need sleep! And I'm not there to set up stalls. I'm just there to play a 5 minute advertisement Halo3 for big boss' stall and catch pretty lil' fishies from our buddy's stall xD I need to stock up my pretty lil' aquarium you see. My older fishies are starting to get fat and lazy and do nothing but float with the water's tide and eat the fish pellets either hurled at them by us ( the humans ) or have been floating around since food was given.

Gonna spend moneyyy there. Yup.. lotsa lil' change :D Speaking of which, I only have $50 to play with leh... Will there be a money changer there too? xD

I am soo... always the usual blogger =O Addictive, eh? and if you happen to realise, my long posts are always at around 12 midnight to 1am ;D Cannot sleep bah.

I am passing away now~

×.Wendy out.×

No comments: