Welcome

Welcome to the blog of the CheesyHyperIntelligentChildishKrispySushi also known as CHICKS XD

Faddy's xbox360 gamercard

Faddy & Wendy's currently listening to..

Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's quiet...

It's a bit too quiet no? XD Where's everyone?! Noone has posted since my birthday LOL. Anyway yesterday we had Cross country at Bukit Shahbandar. It was fun..I guess? I wasn't doing nething though =D LOL Just stood around doing my duty. Not many people came, just look at the CD division girls! Only 5 girls came! And theres medals for the top 10. I should've joined the CD girls too man! Even if I finished last I would've gotten number 6! Top 10 man! LOL Medall~~~ HAhahahahahhahaha

After that I went to Yayasan and bought 2 more pokemon decks! WoooOOoooOOoo~~~ So now I have 5 decks altogether! Jeng jeng jeng! *is happy* =]




Faddy Out.

No comments: